Why choose us?
Our years of experience and in-depth knowledge in delivering and support of mental health, early intervention, training, consultation and treatment services. The programs we offer are listed below:
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP)
- Health Homes
- Therapy Group Practice
- Medication Management.
- Hospital sitters.
Are designed to reduce functional behavioral impairments and develop and/or restore age-appropriate skills in a variety of areas, including:
- Coping skills
- Social/Interactive Skills
- Anger Management Skills
- Hygiene and self-Care
- Accessing Community Resources
- Personal Safety
- Maintaining Age-Appropriate Boundaries
- Time Management
- Self Care
- Semi Independence skills
Behavioral Health Programs (BHP) are for adults with serious and persistent mental illness.
Services are provided onsite and offsite by trained psychiatric rehabilitation practitioners. Transportation to and from the facility is provided in the local area.
Beginning at enrollment and routinely throughout a member’s time at the BHP, skills are assessed to determine a member’s needs. If skills or resources are needed, staff is qualified to teach, provide, or access them. Rehabilitation is provided to all members through individualized meetings, educational groups, and organized social activities. For each member, individualized rehabilitation is provided in the environment of need as indicated by on-going assessments.
Employment is one of the most commonly discussed rehabilitation goals at the BHP and also how the client can be employers of labor. We support our members in accomplishing this goal by:
- helping the individual choose the kind of work which best matches the member’s skills and abilities
- teaching members how to complete an application, write a resume, and prepare for interviews
- providing onsite work opportunities to develop and fine tune skills
- connecting members with community resources that assist with securing employment
- The BHP accepts medical assistance. If an individual does not have medical assistance, the state may make exceptions. Please call to discuss these circumstances prior to submitting a referral.
- If you or someone you know is interested in joining the BHP, the one-page referral form must be completed by a licensed professional. Please review the informational letter before submitting.
These services are provided by licensed professionals such as Clinical Therapists and Social Workers. Therapy generally occurs weekly until sufficient progress has occurred to decrease the frequency of sessions. Anger and stress management, coping and problem-solving skills, social skills, improved self-esteem and self-control, improved familial relationships, and behavior management are among some of the common treatment goals worked on within the therapy sessions.
A treatment plan is developed in collaboration with the individual and parent/and or guardian.
- ITP includes the individual’s diagnosis, presenting problems, needs, strengths, treatment expectations and responsibilities
- Long term and short term goals in measurable terms and target dates for each goal
- Criteria for successful completion of treatment and reasons for continuing treatment. A crisis response plan and baseline/progress on objectives
Medication services are provided as needed. These services include providing prescriptions, monitoring and patient education.
VHCS, LLC. Outpatient and our Intensive Outpatient Services focuses on the needs of each individual to provide a program that will not only meet their needs but will help them to take control and responsibility over their lives by taking a day to day, decision by decision approach.
Adults: 26 – over
Young Adults: 18 – 25
Adolescents: 13 – 17
Adult Outpatient Services Include:
- Assessment and Intake
- Individualized Treatment Planning
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Family Counselling and Education
- Intensive Outpatient Services (IOP)
- Urinalysis Drug/Alcohol Screening
- Continuing Care Planning and Placement
Adolescent and Young Adult Services Include:
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Psychiatric evaluations
- Individual, Family and Group Counseling
- Standard Outpatient – Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Intensive Outpatient and Group Counseling
- Mental Health Therapies provided by licensed clinicians
- Evidenced based cognitive behavioral and motivational enhancement approaches+